cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: differences between keyspaces and tables
Date Fri, 25 Sep 2009 20:31:30 GMT
0.4 should be released very soon, pending approval by our Apache Incubator.
 0.5 is the version currently under active development.
Michael

Side note: you may have been using an older version of that blog post. Evan
seems to be updating it to incorporate changes, and I see <Keyspace> on that
page now.