cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Sal Fuentes <fuente...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Logo Design Contest
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:35:49 GMT
When I was originally envisioning a logo for Cassandra I was thinking of
somehow subtly blending the idea of a Big table on top of a ring of
connected nodes. I think
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12420126/unstacked-pair.png was
an example of this. Of course I don't know if that was intentional but it
was there (I guess that's art for you). Now it may be that this Cassandra
community would like to differentiate itself as a completely independent
system by not having these associations in its logo, but at least I wanted
to put it out there and see what you ladies and gentlemen think. So my
question is: Are these ideas worth a mention in the contest brief?

--
Salvador Fuentes Jr.
323-540-4SAL