cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jayaraman Sampathkumar <jayaraman....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Your Feedback Needed (was: Logo Design Contest)
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 23:13:55 GMT
Eric,

99designs does not permit me to comment on its website. But entry #4 (
http://99designs.com/contests/28940/designers/307642#entry-4) has a lot of
potential with hexagon-star type logo motif.

I would prefer white background to go with the websites. The font typeface
has to be bolder(?) while comparing to logo motif. Hexagon could probably be
in darker shades of gray. Its just faded in white background

Thanks
Jay