cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Eric Evans <eev...@rackspace.com>
Subject Re: Logo Design Contest
Date Wed, 30 Sep 2009 21:12:44 GMT
On Wed, 2009-09-23 at 11:39 -0500, Eric Evans wrote:
> A logo design contest is now underway at 99designs.com.
>
> http://99designs.com/contests/28940
>
> The contest brief can be found here:
> http://99designs.com/contests/28940/brief. If you're worried that it's
> missing something critical (or includes something it shouldn't), leave a
> comment on the contest page and/or let me know right away.

The submission part of the 99designs.com contest is now over; we ended
up with a whopping 618 submissions (yikes). Now comes the hard part,
picking a winner. :)

Fortunately, a number of people have been following the contest and
providing feedback in the comments area or in #cassandra, and as a
result we've got the list weeded down to the best 48 designs[0].
However, since it's probably not practical to run a vote with more than
say 10 or 15 options, the final ballot will likely be limited to those
entries rated 4 or 5 stars[1].

I'll wait a few days before starting up a vote to give everyone a chance
to weigh-in on what should make the final ballot. Your opinion matters,
so take a look at the contest page and either send me your suggestions,
or bring them up here on the list.

Thanks,

[0]
http://99designs.com/contests/28940?orderby=timesubmitted&filterby=noteliminated