cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Tangram Liu <lang...@gmail.com>
Subject New thrift api question.
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:37:00 GMT
Hi, there! I'm new to cassandra. and I think it fascinating.

I got a question here:

image a simple blog host app base on cassandra with the following data
model:
**<http://www.google.cn/dictionary?q=fascinating&langpair=en%7Czh&hl=zh-CN&ei=CSOCSqinNYOQkQXS3ujiCg&sa=X&oi=translation&ct=result><Keyspaces>
    <Keyspace Name="MultiBlog">
        <ColumnFamily CompareWith="TimeUUIDType" Name="Blogs">
    </Keyspace>
 </Keyspaces>

for each new blog article, insert with blog name as the key, article title
as the column name and article content as value.

here is the question: how can i build a blog paginator with new api?

with old api, i can simple use get_slice to get what i want(start=page
offset, count= row per page). but new api, however, change the start
parameter type from int to string. how can i build a paginate function with
new api?