cassandra-user mailing list archives

From "Robinson, Michael" <Michael.Robins...@sage.com>
Subject RE: .NET client example
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 22:00:30 GMT
Guys,

Thank you very much for the feedback - I didn't realize until now that Cassandra.cs (which
includes the Client class) already existed in my project, so was ignorantly coding what was
already auto-generated for me.

Mike

From: Michael Greene [mailto:michael.greene@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 1:24 PM
To: cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: .NET client example

The Java examples are easily portable.  For what it's worth, I have been using C# with Cassandra
for awhile.  I have some wrapper classes and connection management code that I'm still working
on getting released, but for testing the code generated by Thrift is largely usable out of
the box.

Michael

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 3:03 PM, Jonathan Ellis <jbellis@gmail.com<mailto:jbellis@gmail.com>>