cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Phillip Michalak <phil.micha...@digitalreasoning.com>
Subject Re: quorum read timeout
Date Thu, 20 Aug 2009 13:59:28 GMT
Jun,

That was my suspicion too. I'm trying to figure out whether anything
in my configuration might be causing that.

Actually, seeing two or more storage-conf.xml files from a working
configuration would be useful for identifying or ruling out
configuration issues. Can anyone point me to some?

Thanks,
Phil