cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Michael Greene <michael.gre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: one server or more servers?
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 22:40:27 GMT
You can use the nodeprobe utility in bin/ to contact each node and
make sure they see the same information.  Run it with no arguments to
see the commands you can pass it.

There is also an open issue at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-252 for making this a
little more automatic (instead of having to run nodeprobe on each node
and check the results by hand, you can just pass in all the servers
that you think should be able to see each other) but there's no code
for this yet.

Michael