cassandra-user mailing list archives

From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: lazy boy example using column family
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 03:05:46 GMT
1.Even though this is not the preferred way of using column families
2. and since the easy way of adding new column families has not yet been
implemented

Can you show me how to do super column families in cassandra lazyboy
a simple eg., of storing a tag for a key

so Super1:Tag:key -> value is a list of tags

thanks

--
Bidegg worlds best auction site
http://bidegg.com