cassandra-user mailing list archives

From mobiledream...@gmail.com
Subject Re: ì¤ ìì§ ì¤ ì thrift.Thrift.TApplicationException: Internal error processing insert
Date Sun, 19 Jul 2009 16:31:32 GMT
i upgraded to the latest cassandra
now i get this error

i did git pull on the same dir and did not do anything to the data directory
and
ran* ant*

DEBUG - insert
ERROR - Internal error processing insert
java.lang.NullPointerException
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.ThriftValidation.validateColumnPath(ThriftValidation.java:61)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.CassandraServer.insert(CassandraServer.java:262)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Processor$insert.process(Cassandra.java:927)
        at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Processor.process(Cassandra.java:796)
        at
org.apache.thrift.server.TThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(TThreadPoolServer.java:252)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
        at
java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:636)

--
Bidegg worlds best auction site
http://bidegg.com