cassandra-user mailing list archives

From 李楠 <qingnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to add table in storage-conf.xml
Date Fri, 24 Jul 2009 05:44:50 GMT
firstly thanks Gasol and Michael, my problem solved.
sencedly how to i solved?
i find in default storage-conf.xml <Tables> has a <Table Name="Table1">
tag,and i add a new <Table Name="users"> tag,then i invoke with below
program

client.insert("users", key_user_id, "content:name", "Chris
Goffinet".getBytes("UTF-8"), timestamp, false);

and then throws exception:

InvalidRequestException(why:Column Family content is invalid.)
at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$insert_result.read(Cassandra.java:5072)
 at
org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Client.recv_insert(Cassandra.java:303)
at org.apache.cassandra.service.Cassandra$Client.insert(Cassandra.java:276)
 at com.chinaren.alumni4.cassandra.CClient.main(CClient.java:33)

and then i delete <Table Name="Table1"> tag in storage-conf.xml, then i
invoke with up program is ok. cassandra prohibit more than one <Table> tag?