cassandra-user mailing list archives

From Jun Rao <jun...@almaden.ibm.com>
Subject Re: schema example
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 17:18:33 GMT

Evan,

You can watch the video presentation at Facebook from
http://code.google.com/p/the-cassandra-project/ (follow the link on the
right). The presentation talks about the schema used by FB for email
search.

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com

             Evan Weaver
             <evan@cloudbur.st
             Sent by:                  cassandra-user@incubator.apache.org
             eweaver@gmail.com                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             05/19/2009 09:49          Re: schema example
             AM

             Please respond to
             cassandra-user@in
             cubator.apache.or

Even if it's not actually in real-life use, some examples for common
domains would really help clarify things.

 * blog
 * email storage
 * search index

etc.