cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Himanshi Khandelwal <himanshikhandelw...@gmail.com>
Subject Participating in Google Season of Docs
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 19:17:52 GMT
Sir/Ma'am,

This is with respect to my participation in this Google Season of Docs.
I want to participate in this so that I can learn the new skills of
becoming a technical writer apart from Development stuff.

I am well versed with Programming in C,C++,Python with sound knowledge of
Data Structures and Algorithms. I have hands-on experience in Git and have
also been actively contributing in Open Source Community  along with active
participation in Hackathons.

I am looking forward to hear from you.. to learn more about how I can start
contributing for this so that it makes a big difference.

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshi Khandelwal