cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Deepanshu Udhwani <deepanshu1...@gmail.com>
Subject Regarding Google Season of Docs
Date Thu, 16 May 2019 20:56:21 GMT
Hi,
I'm a pre-final engineering student and would be applying for GSoD
this time. As of my experience, I had been coding in Java, C++, reading and
writing several technical snippets, I've been doing this
for the past one year.  As this project required writing technical
documents primarily so thought if I could fit in this better.
Please help me out as to what all skills I need to add over the period
and the tasks I'll have to carry on to successfully follow through.

Regards,
Deepanshu Udhwani

[image: Mailtrack]
Sender