cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Nate McCall <zznat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cassandra GSoD 2019
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 22:32:20 GMT
Hi Deepak,
4.0 Will not have binaries until we do an official release which will not
be for a while yet. You can grab a snapshot of trunk and just run it for
now.

It would be great to have this focused for different versions. However, I
would prefer we start with 4.0 and work backwards.

Cheers,
-Nate