cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Nate McCall <zznat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Cassandra GSoD 2019
Date Thu, 09 May 2019 03:28:56 GMT
[+ gsod2019@cassandra.apache.org for visibility]
Hi Deepak,

We have some time before we review the candidates and select them per the
GSoD guidelines.

However, being and open source project, we are happy to look at
documentation submissions at any time. If you are interested in this,
please feel free to look through our Jira and browse for (or create!) open
documentation issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA
Sort by either "Documentation/Blog" in the Component field, or
"Documentation" as a label.

Thanks again for your interest.

Cheers,
-Nate