cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Nate McCall <zznat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Season of Docs 2019 - Apache Cassandra
Date Wed, 08 May 2019 00:52:21 GMT
[+gsod2019@cassandra.apache.org <dev@cassandra.apache.org> list for
visibility]
Hi Raghav,
Thanks for reaching out.

We don't have any direct pre-requisites outside of what the GSoD project
has published for technical writers:
https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/tech-writer-guide

That said, as an open source project, we would be happy to review
documentation or code contributions in the meantime.

Did you have specific ideas or topics that you would like pursue?

Thanks,
-Nate