cassandra-gsod2019 mailing list archives

From Dinesh Joshi <djos...@icloud.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: GSoD application
Date Sat, 18 May 2019 17:31:09 GMT
Hi Sunitha,

Thank you for your interest. We are an open source project so you can contribute any time.
However, under the GSoD program, I believe you must submit an application with Google for
consideration. Please see the various phases here: https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/mentor-guide

Thanks,

Dinesh