cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Ke Wang <klwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customize Cassandra to execute a query multiple times
Date Thu, 27 Jul 2017 06:06:51 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

I'm sorry I wasn't clear about my use case. Let's say I just want the
server to execute writes that are not directly generated from clients. It
can be previously stored queries (the case in my last email), or it can be
arbitrarily made-up write requests by the server itself.

Can you describe a little bit more on how to implement serializing the
mutation into the table?

Best,
Ke