cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Pedro Gordo <pedro.gordo1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New contribution - Burst Hour Compaction Strategy
Date Sat, 10 Jun 2017 20:17:12 GMT
Hi all

I've added to JIRA, a document explaining how BHCS works with code
snippets, and the motivation behind it. Because I'm not sure we can send
attachments to the mailing list, please get the document from JIRA:

I'll check how to address the Git history in the next days. Can you please
point me to a repo that you merged into C*, with a good history, so I can
check it out and replicate the format in mine?

Best regards
Pedro Gordo