cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Jirsa <jji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Status on new nodes for builds.apache.org
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 05:39:19 GMT
Ariel was working on making dtests work reliably in circle - I don't want to speak for him,
but I think he was pretty close.

In the mean time, email me directly or tag me on jira and I'll queue up dtests for you on
the asf Jenkins

--
Jeff Jirsa

> On Jun 5, 2017, at 10:15 PM, Jay Zhuang <jay.zhuang@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> circleci is pretty good. Thanks for adding that. Would be better to have DTest too.
>
> One problem for circleci is it takes much longer than a typical host (70 minutes vs.
40 minutes on a macbook pro). With more parallel test.runners, local host could run even faster:

> I'll add circleci test result to the patches in the future. But seems we still need a
committer to run the DTest for us.

> Thanks,
> Jay
>
>> On 6/5/17 2:02 PM, Jeff Jirsa wrote:
>> We haven't really talked about it - if we can do it without giving out full admin
that seems reasonable but resources are sorta limited and the asf hardware runs pretty slow.