cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremiah D Jordan <jeremiah.jor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is concurrent_batchlog_writes option used/implemented?
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2017 16:27:34 GMT
The project hosted docs can be found here:
http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/configuration/cassandra_config_file.html <http://cassandra.apache.org/doc/latest/configuration/cassandra_config_file.html>

If you find something wrong in those open a JIRA.

DataStax has a documentation feedback page here if you want to contact their documentation
team: http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/contact.html <http://docs.datastax.com/en/landing_page/doc/landing_page/contact.html>

-Jeremiah