cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Jay Zhuang <jay.zhu...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Status on new nodes for builds.apache.org
Date Tue, 06 Jun 2017 05:15:33 GMT
circleci is pretty good. Thanks for adding that. Would be better to have
DTest too.

One problem for circleci is it takes much longer than a typical host
(70 minutes vs. 40 minutes on a macbook pro). With more parallel
test.runners, local host could run even faster:

I'll add circleci test result to the patches in the future. But seems we
still need a committer to run the DTest for us.

Thanks,
Jay

On 6/5/17 2:02 PM, Jeff Jirsa wrote:
> We haven't really talked about it - if we can do it without giving out full admin that
seems reasonable but resources are sorta limited and the asf hardware runs pretty slow.