cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@internalcircle.com>
Subject Re: Does partition size limitation still exists in Cassandra 3.10 given there is a B-tree implementation?
Date Thu, 11 May 2017 08:51:06 GMT
I'm almost done with a rebased trunk patch. Hit a few snags. I want nothing more to finish
this thing... The latest issue was due to range tombstones and the fact that the deletion
time was being stored in the index from 3.0 onwards. I hope to have everything pushed very
shortly. Sorry for the delay, I'm doing my best... there is never enough hours in the day.
:)

best,
kjellman