cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From "Licata, Christopher (CONT)" <Christopher.Lic...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: Many failing unit tests, prior to any changes. NoSuchFieldError: rpc_port
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 13:22:08 GMT
I have actually noticed the same thing when I was working on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-12485.
 Even before I made any changes to cassandra-trunk.  I was seeing failing unit tests.  Not
sure if the TriggersSchemaTest was the exact test though.

Thanks,
Christopher Licata
Senior Software Engineer
Capital One-Card Rewards
718.916.8940

On 11/2/16, 5:02 AM, "BORIS MELAMED" <boris.melamed@weather.com> wrote:

    Thank you Nate, I followed those instructions as well, and I can run/debug
    Cassandra without issues. It's only when I run the test suite that I get
    those errors.

    (By the way, I meant to write OS-X, not iOS, of course)

    -Boris

material from your computer.