cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Kjellman <mkjell...@internalcircle.com>
Subject Cleanup after yourselves please
Date Tue, 18 Oct 2016 15:10:23 GMT
There was a bunch of tests hastily and messly commented out line by line (*whyy?*) ColumnFamilyStoreTest
with comments that they are pending SuperColumns support post 8099.

Could those responsible please cleanup after themselves? It's been a while since 8099 was
committed in the first place and I don't see us adding Super Column support at this point
and the unit tests surly will need to be rewritten anyways.

As my mother always said, pick your dirty wet towel in the hamper off the floor and put it
in the hamper please....

best,
kjellman

Sent from my iPhone