cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Mattmann <mattm...@apache.org>
Subject Re: A proposal to move away from Jira-centric development
Date Mon, 15 Aug 2016 17:22:21 GMT
Discussion belongs on the dev list. Putting discussion in JIRA, is fine, but realize,
there is a lot of noise in that signal and people may or may not be watching
the JIRA list. In fact, I don’t see JIRA sent to the dev list at all so you are basically
forking the conversation to a high noise list by putting it all in JIRA.