cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Proposal: create a mailing list for just the newly created Jira ticket notifications
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2016 15:58:46 GMT
Currently we have a mailing list (commits@) that includes commit messages as well as all updates
to Jira tickets.  However for the purpose of staying up to date with new tickets, it’s something
of a firehose with the rapid rate of change.

Some people (like me) filter out just the new ticket creation emails and watch/vote for those
that seem interesting.  Others create Jira filters and subscribe to them.  Personally I prefer
an email per Jira creation.  For those that prefer that route, would anyone mind if I created
an infra ticket to create a mailing list to just publish those emails?  Are there others like
me out there that prefer that to doing a daily digest or something similar?

Thanks,

Jeremy