cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <dave_les...@apple.com>
Subject Re: #cassandra-dev IRC logging
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2016 18:27:07 GMT
+1. Check out ASFBot for logging IRC, along with other integrations.[1]

ASFBot can also be used for record keeping for IRC meetings (example [3]) which can automatically
be sent to the appropriate apache mailing list. All other logs are archived online. [4] It’d
easy enough to link to those archived logs via the website, etc.

[1] http://wilderness.apache.org/manual.html <http://wilderness.apache.org/manual.html>
[3] http://wilderness.apache.org/#meetings <http://wilderness.apache.org/#meetings>
[4] http://wilderness.apache.org/channels/#logs-#aurora <http://wilderness.apache.org/channels/#logs-%23aurora>