cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Nate McCall <n...@thelastpickle.com>
Subject Re: Java Driver 3.0 for Apache Cassandra - Documentation Outdated?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 22:24:36 GMT
Thanks for bringing this up, but the Java Driver is a separate project
maintained here:
https://github.com/datastax/java-driver

with it's own mailing list:
https://groups.google.com/a/lists.datastax.com/forum/#!forum/java-driver-user

Documentation for the driver is also maintained by the community in-tree:
https://github.com/datastax/java-driver/tree/3.0/manual

--
Nate McCall

CTO