cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Brosius <dbros...@mebigfatguy.com>
Subject Re: Cassandra Java Driver and DataStax
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2016 02:51:33 GMT
There are many drivers for cassandra, supplied by various individuals
and groups, one of those drivers was started by people at datastax which
is available as an opensource project.

The open source project is not open to any random person on the internet
to commit to (just like any open source project), so i suppose in that
regard there is some 'control'. But i doubt that is what you are fishing
for.

--dave

(not affiliated with datastax)