cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Anuj Wadehra <anujw_2...@yahoo.co.in.INVALID>
Subject Re: Criteria for upgrading to 3.x releases in PROD
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2016 18:12:01 GMT
I am sorry but here, I am not expecting thousands to decide a stable version for my use case.
I have a serious question about publishing some info on the Apache website. As dev list has
active contributors, I posted it here. If not this forum, Whats the best way to put your suggestions
regarding Apache content and initiate a meaningful and conclusive discussion thread?

ThanksAnuj

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android