cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Edge <edge.mich...@gmail.com>
Subject UML sequence diagrams on Wiki for explaining read/write path
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2015 01:36:41 GMT
Hi,

I'd like to update the read/write path description on the wiki (see link
below) by adding a couple of UML sequence diagrams I drew a while ago. I
think they are much better than long textual descriptions for describing
the order of operations on components. Before publishing them I'd prefer a
knowledgeable volunteer to review them to ensure they are accurate.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll send you a copy.

https://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/ArchitectureOverview

Cheers,

Michael