cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Marek Lewandowski <marekmlewandow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I want to develop transactions for Cassandra and I want your feedback
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2015 12:56:49 GMT
actually I have been also thinking about doing something like redundant
execution of transaction. So you have this *single active thing* that
executes transaction, but you can also have redundancy of form of other
_followers_ that try to execute same transactions (like a dry-run) and upon
detection of failure of *single active thing* one of them could pick
transaction execution and finish it. Still it's a little bit vague and
needs a lot more details, but now system could recover from failure of this
_single active thing_. What do you think?

--
Marek Lewandowski