cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Papadakis <markuspapada...@icloud.com>
Subject Re: why bloom filter is only for row key?
Date Sun, 14 Sep 2014 18:31:22 GMT
There was a per CF skip list and bloom filter in earlier C* releases(serialized right before
the actual value). Haven't checked lately but I believe this is no longer the case, or it's
configurable and by default it doesn't do it. There is probably a ticket on JIRA that outlines
that rationale.

Sent from my iPhone