cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Gaurav Bhatnagar <gbhatna...@gmail.com>
Subject how to generate log entries for columns getting deleted due to TTL expiration
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 11:10:35 GMT
Hi,
    I have stored following data structure in cassandra

RowKey: 119551747098

=> (name=c:per:@batchId, value=ad1, timestamp=1408345109805011, ttl=1436489)

=> (name=c:per:@currency, value=USD, timestamp=1408345109805009,
ttl=1436489)

=> (name=c:per:@decimalValue, value=2, timestamp=1408345109805003,
ttl=1436489)

here Rowkey 119551747098 is a numeric number containing serial number of
data

These columns get expired when ttl value for that column is reached.

I what to generate an log entry which contains value of RowKey along when
column pointed by this Rowkey gets deleted due to ttl expiration.

Where in code I can put log entries so that Rowkey corresponding to deleted
columns gets printed in log file?

Regards,

Gaurav