cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scet...@free.fr>
Subject Re: Getting the number of tombstoned cells read
Date Fri, 08 Aug 2014 07:43:38 GMT
anyone ?
--
Cyril SCETBON

On 31 Jul 2014, at 22:02, Cyril Scetbon <cyril.scetbon@free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've checked in the code from 1.2.13 to 1.2.18, and 2.0.9, and I think you should not
say that slice statistics are valid for the last five minutes. I've read the documentation
from yammer for Histograms and there is no way to force values to expire after x minutes.
The only thing I can see is that the last snapshot used to provide the median (or whatever
you'd used instead) value is based on 1028 values.