cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Cichonski <paul.cichon...@lithium.com>
Subject Product Catalog Data Format Investigation (NOW-18)
Date Sat, 22 Feb 2014 00:11:10 GMT
Hey All,

I've documented the results of my investigation into product data standards here: http://confluence.dev.lithium.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=47110202.

Unfortunately it does not seem like there is a clear winner, but hopefully customer input
will help drive our choice. Personally, I think that since our internal schema is likely to
be a very small subset of what these standards express, that it will be feasible to support
all of them out of the box and simply map the data we care about into our internal representation.

Comments/Ideas are welcome (please add to confluence).

Thanks,
Paul