cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Lebresne <sylv...@datastax.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Cassandra 1.2.0-beta1
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 16:55:33 GMT
If we want to stay true to our new 6 months release cycle we should start
getting serious about the release of 1.2. For that, it would definitively help
to get wider testing and besides, all the issues marked 1.2.0-beta1 on JIRA has
been resolved. I thus propose the following artifacts for release as
1.2.0-beta1.

sha1: 60bf68caa98566ce09e76d501b14d45b46c26209
Git: http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cassandra.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/1.2.0-beta1-tentative
Artifacts: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-016/org/apache/cassandra/apache-cassandra/1.2.0-beta1/
Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachecassandra-016/

The artifacts as well as the debian package are also available here:
http://people.apache.org/~slebresne/

The vote will be open for 72 hours (longer if needed).

[1]: http://goo.gl/hp9vY (CHANGES.txt)
[2]: http://goo.gl/cf5bE (NEWS.txt)