cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Gary Dusbabek <gdusba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to delete data
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 11:46:51 GMT
I think it's in the right direction.  You've handled the memtable,
sstables and commit log.  Other than what's listed in the todos, I
can't think of anything else.

As for the files, it's probably best to snapshot before truncating.
That's the approach I was encouraged to take for the DROP CF
operation.

Gary.