cassandra-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Chris Goffinet <>
Subject Cutting a new beta soon?
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 20:30:01 GMT

Do we have an idea yet when we will cut beta2? Getting the deadlock  
fix (waiting on merge) before the cut would be great. Any others we  
want to try to get in?

I'd like to see a stable API if possible for beta2. This means we  
would need:

#322 (at least the interface change)



View raw message