cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From Matthieu Riou <matthieu.r...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jira to dev list emails
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 16:52:04 GMT
On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Johan Oskarsson <johan@oskarsson.nu> wrote:

> Who would have the permissions needed to enable this? One of the
> committers or a mentor?

Right now everything is setup to go to
cassandra-commits@incubator.apache.org. You can subscribe and you'll get the
commit notifications from Subversion as well. I could change Jira to use
cassandra-dev but that sometimes create a lot of overhead for casual devs.

So what's the consensus? Keep cassandra-commits or change to cassandra-dev?

Matthieu