cassandra-dev mailing list archives

From "KannanM@gmail.com (Kannan Muthukkaruppan)" <kann...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: python interface error
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 18:13:24 GMT
I wanted to set the expectation right here.

The CLI and CQL work is at a fairly elementary (alpha) stage right now. But
I hope to add some doc on what the current state of affairs is, what is
expected to work/what isn't, and the sort of the roadmap we had in mind for
CQL. I haven't had much time to spend on this front in the last few months
due to other priorities.

regards,
Kannan Muthukkaruppan