cassandra-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Jeremiah Jordan (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CASSANDRA-10586) thrift get on compact storage table broken
Date Sat, 24 Oct 2015 07:58:27 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10586?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Jeremiah Jordan updated CASSANDRA-10586:
----------------------------------------
    Component/s: Core

> thrift get on compact storage table broken
> ------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CASSANDRA-10586
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10586
>             Project: Cassandra
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Core
>            Reporter: Jeremiah Jordan
>            Priority: Critical
>             Fix For: 3.0.0
>
>
> dtest here that triggers the issue:
> https://github.com/riptano/cassandra-dtest/pull/629
> {code}
> class TestCompactStorageThriftAccesses(ThriftTester):
>     def test_get(self):
>         node1, = self.cluster.nodelist()
>         session = self.patient_cql_connection(node1)
>         # Create a CQL table with a static column and insert a row
>         session.execute("USE \"Keyspace1\"");
>         session.execute("CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS cs1 (k int PRIMARY KEY,v int) WITH
COMPACT STORAGE");
>         _set_keyspace('Keyspace1')
>         CL = ConsistencyLevel.ONE
>         i=1
>         client.insert(_i32(i), ColumnParent('cs1'), Column('v', _i32(i), 0), CL)
>         _assert_column('cs1', _i32(i), 'v', _i32(i), 0)
> {code}
> {noformat}
> $ CASSANDRA_DIR=../cassandra nosetests thrift_tests:TestCompactStorageThriftAccesses
> EE
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_get (thrift_tests.TestCompactStorageThriftAccesses)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/github/cassandra-dtest/thrift_tests.py", line 2342, in test_get
>     _assert_column('cs1', _i32(i), 'v', _i32(i), 0)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/github/cassandra-dtest/thrift_tests.py", line 138, in _assert_column
>     assert client.get(key, ColumnPath(column_family, column=column), ConsistencyLevel.ONE).column
== Column(column, value, ts)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/github/cassandra-dtest/thrift_bindings/v22/Cassandra.py", line
585, in get
>     return self.recv_get()
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/github/cassandra-dtest/thrift_bindings/v22/Cassandra.py", line
598, in recv_get
>     (fname, mtype, rseqid) = self._iprot.readMessageBegin()
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/protocol/TBinaryProtocol.py",
line 126, in readMessageBegin
>     sz = self.readI32()
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/protocol/TBinaryProtocol.py",
line 206, in readI32
>     buff = self.trans.readAll(4)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/transport/TTransport.py",
line 58, in readAll
>     chunk = self.read(sz - have)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/transport/TTransport.py",
line 276, in read
>     self.readFrame()
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/transport/TTransport.py",
line 280, in readFrame
>     buff = self.__trans.readAll(4)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/transport/TTransport.py",
line 58, in readAll
>     chunk = self.read(sz - have)
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/.virtualenvs/py27/lib/python2.7/site-packages/thrift/transport/TSocket.py",
line 120, in read
>     message='TSocket read 0 bytes')
> TTransportException: TSocket read 0 bytes
> -------------------- >> begin captured stdout << ---------------------
> [node1 ERROR] objc[10539]: Class JavaLaunchHelper is implemented in both /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_60.jdk/Contents/Home//bin/java
and /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_60.jdk/Contents/Home/jre/lib/libinstrument.dylib.
One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
> --------------------- >> end captured stdout << ----------------------
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> dtest: DEBUG: cluster ccm directory: /var/folders/t4/rlc2b6450qbg92762l9l4mt80000gn/T/dtest-HtfTkF
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> ======================================================================
> ERROR: test_get (thrift_tests.TestCompactStorageThriftAccesses)
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/Users/jeremiah/github/cassandra-dtest/dtest.py", line 550, in tearDown
>     raise AssertionError('Unexpected error in %s node log: %s' % (node.name, errors))
> AssertionError: Unexpected error in node1 node log: ['ERROR [Thrift:1] 2015-10-24 02:50:02,460
CassandraDaemon.java:195 - Exception in thread Thread[Thrift:1,5,main] java.lang.AssertionError:
null 
> at org.apache.cassandra.db.filter.ClusteringIndexNamesFilter.<init>(ClusteringIndexNamesFilter.java:53)
~[main/:na] 
> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer.get(CassandraServer.java:627) ~[main/:na]

> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$get.getResult(Cassandra.java:3629)
~[thrift/:na] 
> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$get.getResult(Cassandra.java:3613)
~[thrift/:na] 
> at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39) ~[libthrift-0.9.2.jar:0.9.2]

> at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39) ~[libthrift-0.9.2.jar:0.9.2]

> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CustomTThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(CustomTThreadPoolServer.java:204)
~[main/:na] 
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) ~[na:1.8.0_60]

> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) ~[na:1.8.0_60]

> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[na:1.8.0_60] ERROR [Thrift:1] 2015-10-24 02:50:02,460
CassandraDaemon.java:195 - Exception in thread Thread[Thrift:1,5,main] java.lang.AssertionError:
null 
> at org.apache.cassandra.db.filter.ClusteringIndexNamesFilter.<init>(ClusteringIndexNamesFilter.java:53)
~[main/:na] 
> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CassandraServer.get(CassandraServer.java:627) ~[main/:na]

> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$get.getResult(Cassandra.java:3629)
~[thrift/:na] 
> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.Cassandra$Processor$get.getResult(Cassandra.java:3613)
~[thrift/:na] 
> at org.apache.thrift.ProcessFunction.process(ProcessFunction.java:39) ~[libthrift-0.9.2.jar:0.9.2]

> at org.apache.thrift.TBaseProcessor.process(TBaseProcessor.java:39) ~[libthrift-0.9.2.jar:0.9.2]

> at org.apache.cassandra.thrift.CustomTThreadPoolServer$WorkerProcess.run(CustomTThreadPoolServer.java:204)
~[main/:na] 
> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142) ~[na:1.8.0_60]

> at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617) ~[na:1.8.0_60]

> at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) ~[na:1.8.0_60]']
> -------------------- >> begin captured logging << --------------------
> dtest: DEBUG: cluster ccm directory: /var/folders/t4/rlc2b6450qbg92762l9l4mt80000gn/T/dtest-HtfTkF
> dtest: DEBUG: removing ccm cluster test at: /var/folders/t4/rlc2b6450qbg92762l9l4mt80000gn/T/dtest-HtfTkF
> dtest: DEBUG: clearing ssl stores from [/var/folders/t4/rlc2b6450qbg92762l9l4mt80000gn/T/dtest-HtfTkF]
directory
> --------------------- >> end captured logging << ---------------------
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
> Ran 1 test in 5.798s
> FAILED (errors=2)
> {noformat}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message