cassandra-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Yuki Morishita (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Resolved] (CASSANDRA-10119) CQLSSTableWriter does not add the Keyspace or Tablename as a part of the file name
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 19:26:46 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10119?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Yuki Morishita resolved CASSANDRA-10119.
----------------------------------------
    Resolution: Not A Problem

Cassandra 2.2 changed file name format not to include keyspace and table names.


> CQLSSTableWriter does not add the Keyspace or Tablename as a part of the file name
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CASSANDRA-10119
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10119
>             Project: Cassandra
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Tools
>         Environment: Windows 7 64bit
>            Reporter: Matthew Mulligan
>
> When using the CQLSSTableWriter to create sstable files from a CSV the files that it
outputs does not have the keyspace or table name as a part of the file name. When I tried
to load the files using sstableloader I received the following stack trace.
> {noformat}
> $ sstableloader -d localhost datawh/line_items
> Established connection to initial hosts
> Opening sstables and calculating sections to stream
> For input string: “TOC.txt”
> java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “TOC.txt”
> at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:492)
> at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Descriptor.fromFilename(Descriptor.java:276)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Descriptor.fromFilename(Descriptor.java:235)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Component.fromFilename(Component.java:120)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTable.tryComponentFromFilename(SSTable.java:160)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader$1.accept(SSTableLoader.java:84)
> at java.io.File.list(File.java:1155)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader.openSSTables(SSTableLoader.java:78)
> at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader.stream(SSTableLoader.java:162)
> at org.apache.cassandra.tools.BulkLoader.main(BulkLoader.java:106)
> {noformat}
> The files looked like this: la-1-big-Data.db
> They should look like this: datawh-line_items-la-1-Data.db
> Once I changed the filenames the sstableloader worked as expected.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message