cassandra-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthew Mulligan (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Created] (CASSANDRA-10119) CQLSSTableWriter does not add the Keyspace or Tablename as a part of the file name
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2015 18:59:45 GMT
Matthew Mulligan created CASSANDRA-10119:
--------------------------------------------

             Summary: CQLSSTableWriter does not add the Keyspace or Tablename as a part of
the file name
                 Key: CASSANDRA-10119
                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-10119
             Project: Cassandra
          Issue Type: Bug
          Components: Tools
         Environment: Windows 7 64bit
            Reporter: Matthew Mulligan


When using the CQLSSTableWriter to create sstable files from a CSV the files that it outputs
does not have the keyspace or table name as a part of the file name. When I tried to load
the files using sstableloader I received the following stack trace.

{noformat}
$ sstableloader -d localhost datawh/line_items
Established connection to initial hosts
Opening sstables and calculating sections to stream
For input string: “TOC.txt”
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: “TOC.txt”
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:492)
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:527)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Descriptor.fromFilename(Descriptor.java:276)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Descriptor.fromFilename(Descriptor.java:235)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.Component.fromFilename(Component.java:120)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTable.tryComponentFromFilename(SSTable.java:160)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader$1.accept(SSTableLoader.java:84)
at java.io.File.list(File.java:1155)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader.openSSTables(SSTableLoader.java:78)
at org.apache.cassandra.io.sstable.SSTableLoader.stream(SSTableLoader.java:162)
at org.apache.cassandra.tools.BulkLoader.main(BulkLoader.java:106)
{noformat}

The files looked like this: la-1-big-Data.db
They should look like this: datawh-line_items-la-1-Data.db

Once I changed the filenames the sstableloader worked as expected.



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message