cassandra-commits mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Brandon Williams (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (CASSANDRA-6168) nodetool status should issue a warning when no keyspace is specified
Date Sat, 22 Mar 2014 12:52:47 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6168?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Brandon Williams updated CASSANDRA-6168:
----------------------------------------

         Reviewer: Brandon Williams
    Fix Version/s: 2.1 beta2
                   2.0.7
                   1.2.16

> nodetool status should issue a warning when no keyspace is specified
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: CASSANDRA-6168
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CASSANDRA-6168
>             Project: Cassandra
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Tools
>            Reporter: Patricio Echague
>            Assignee: Vijay
>            Priority: Minor
>              Labels: lhf
>             Fix For: 1.2.16, 2.0.7, 2.1 beta2
>
>         Attachments: 0001-CASSANDRA-6168.patch
>
>
> Seen in 1.2.10.
> Apologies if this is expected behavior. Nodetool status reports 0% ownership unless I
add a keyspace name.
> nodetool help docs says:
> ..." status                 - Print cluster information (state, load, IDs, ...)"...
> output without keyspace name
> {code}
> Datacenter: DC1
> ===============
> Status=Up/Down
> |/ State=Normal/Leaving/Joining/Moving
> --  Address      Load       Tokens  Owns   Host ID                               Rack
> UN  10.x.x.146  81.96 GB   256     0.0%   a70c59b3-a667-4d76-ba5b-ba849ad672da  r1
> UN  10.x.x.63   95.32 GB   256     0.0%   f8cb7b10-4ebe-484a-a1c0-6cb2d053901b  r1
> UN  10.x.x.184  89.54 GB   256     0.1%   cd86c420-55e2-4d99-8ed9-d9ee8d6a9d9c  r1
> UN  10.x.x.190  79.68 GB   256     0.0%   544c3906-bc02-400d-9fd2-1e39ecadd6ff  r1
> UN  10.x.x.168  93.44 GB   256     0.7%   33be316f-1276-475d-90cf-2667950d3a2c  r1
> UN  10.x.x.132  84.4 GB    256     0.0%   b327d9f1-cab0-4583-8e5e-95c50b4074fd  r1
> Datacenter: DCOFFLINE
> =====================
> Status=Up/Down
> |/ State=Normal/Leaving/Joining/Moving
> --  Address      Load       Tokens  Owns   Host ID                               Rack
> UN  10.x.x.62   56.09 GB   256     32.4%  c8994d27-767b-431f-bdc2-9196eeeb6f44  r1
> UN  10.x.x.131  60.11 GB   256     32.8%  0b9d3314-039e-4f88-8ba6-d0f2885d9a30  r1
> UN  10.x.x.167  56.45 GB   256     34.0%  ba76f4fe-4250-4839-a37d-c1a7c24e585d  r1
> {code}
> and with keyspace. Example: nodetool status MYKSPS
> {code}
> Datacenter: DC1
> ===============
> Status=Up/Down
> |/ State=Normal/Leaving/Joining/Moving
> --  Address      Load       Tokens  Owns (effective)  Host ID                       
       Rack
> UN  10.x.x.184  89.51 GB   256     50.0%             cd86c420-55e2-4d99-8ed9-d9ee8d6a9d9c
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.146  81.96 GB   256     50.0%             a70c59b3-a667-4d76-ba5b-ba849ad672da
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.168  93.44 GB   256     50.0%             33be316f-1276-475d-90cf-2667950d3a2c
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.63   95.32 GB   256     50.0%             f8cb7b10-4ebe-484a-a1c0-6cb2d053901b
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.190  79.68 GB   256     50.0%             544c3906-bc02-400d-9fd2-1e39ecadd6ff
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.132  84.4 GB    256     50.0%             b327d9f1-cab0-4583-8e5e-95c50b4074fd
 r1
> Datacenter: DCOFFLINE
> =====================
> Status=Up/Down
> |/ State=Normal/Leaving/Joining/Moving
> --  Address      Load       Tokens  Owns (effective)  Host ID                       
       Rack
> UN  10.x.x.131  60.11 GB   256     32.8%             0b9d3314-039e-4f88-8ba6-d0f2885d9a30
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.167  56.45 GB   256     34.7%             ba76f4fe-4250-4839-a37d-c1a7c24e585d
 r1
> UN  10.x.x.62   56.09 GB   256     32.5%             c8994d27-767b-431f-bdc2-9196eeeb6f44
 r1
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.2#6252)

Mime
View raw message