cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Hanna <jeremy.hanna1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CQerl cassandra client for Erlang
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 14:11:36 GMT
It’s already been added to the wiki but you’re welcome to get wiki write access.  Also,
is there any reason that building on top of seestar isn’t viable?  The guy who wrote that
is a Cassandra committer who just doesn’t have the time to do it all but if others worked
with him on it, he could probably manage it and help.