cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Sávio Teles <savio.te...@lupa.inf.ufg.br>
Subject Error: Read an invalid frame size of 0. Are you using tframedtransport on the client side?
Date Wed, 13 Mar 2013 13:41:47 GMT
I'm using Astyanax 1.56.26 and Cassandra 1.1.10 and I get this error on
cassandra server log when I *switch* the* rpc_server_type* in
cassandra.yaml to *hsha*.

*Error:*
*Read an invalid frame size of 0. Are you using tframedtransport on the
client side?*
How can I fix this?

--
Atenciosamente,