cassandra-client-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Partogi <joshua.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Ruby library returns the RowKey?
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 09:58:26 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I am talking about the get method in cassandra.rb

get will call multi_get, which also returns OrderedHash. So how come
calling multi_get will also include the row key? Why doesn't it make
sense to return a row key on a get? I don't understand.

Thanks

--
http://twitter.com/jpartogi